Renting an apartment in GA especially the apartments for rent peachtree city ga are an affordable and easy way to live in this small city. The city is situated in the Fayette Country and it is the largest city in this county. Most people like to move to this city and rent apartments as it is very convenient and easy to move around. Continue reading →
• March 1, 2018 – Elizabeth M. Hendricks of Covington to Morten Oftedal of Covington, 1771 Sugar Creek Trail, Buckhead, $307,000.
• March 1, 2018 – Oconee Acquisitions, LLC of Knoxville, Tenn. to Angie Lynn of Cumming, Ga., Dockside Drive/Dockside Subdivision Lot 1, $59,000.
• March 1, 2018 – Phyllis Y. Oxendine of Perry, Ga. to Thomas Eichloff of Boca Raton, Fla., 244 Academy Street, Madison, $365,000.
• March 1, 2018 – RBC Homes, LLC of Madison to Linda M. Holland of Madison, 1041 Matthew Lane, Madison, $180,300.
• March 2, 2018 – Paul D. Hensler of Atlanta to Renowned Builders and Breeders, LLC of Rutledge, 215 E. Dixie Highway, Rutledge, $160,000.
• March 2, 2018 – Oconee Investment Group, LLC of Eatonton to Allison Renee Stover of Madison, 3221 Greensboro Road, Madison, $132,500.
• March 2, 2018 – Eddie D. Franklin, Jr. of Buckhead to Sheila S. Shepherd of Madison, 4130 Sandy Creek Road, Madison, $245,900.
• March 5, 2018 – TPH Investments, Inc. of Social Circle to Kevin Brown of Bishop, 1350 Price Mill Road, Madison, $400,000.
• March 5, 2018 – Oconee Acquisitions, LLC of Knoxville, Tenn. to TAGH, LLC of Canton, Ga., Dockside Drive/Dockside Subdivision Lot 12, $225,000.
• March 6, 2018 – New Leaf Homes, LLC of Greensboro to Matthew T. Siso of Madison, 1500 Westminster Way/Buckhead Manor, Madison, $312,900.
• March 6, 2018 – Beverly Gail Robinson, Executor of the Estate of Richard … of Peachtree City, Ga. to Eddie Franklin of Buckhead, 1300 Baldwin Dairy Road, Buckhead, $315,000.
• March 7, 2018 – The Estate of Thomas W. (Tom) Brown of Lagrange, Ga. to Long Range Capital, LLC of Madison, 1481 Morris Road, Madison, $95,000.
• March 7, 2018 – John E. Mosley, III of Atlanta to MCR Land Holdings LLC of Buckhead, Bethany Church Road/187 acres, land lot 182 and 183, $654,500.
• March 7, 2018 – Mildred Owen Landry Estate of Madison to Real Estate Properties LLC of Athens, Ga., 386 Academy Street, Madison, $300,000.
• March 7, 2018 – Ronald M. Erwin of Madison to Kimberly R. Tierman of Buckhead, 4530 Buckhead Road, Buckhead, $124,000.
PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA – The first episode of “The Corners” show made its debut March 8. It’s a fun, entertainment show featuring fashion, food, lifestyle, DIY, glamour, sports, fitness and interesting people and businesses. It’s all about Peachtree Corners and all of the show hosts either live or work in Gwinnett’s newest city.
The Corners is part of a partnership between the City of Peachtree Corners and Tytan Pictures. The two have partnered in a strategic marketing plan to increase the presence of the city. The effort is divided into two distinct initiatives: Continue reading →
John Roger Williams, loving husband and proud father, passed away on February 28, 2018 in Peachtree City, Ga.
John was born in Pasadena, Calif. on June 25, 1949 to the late William J. and Ann Hunt Williams, their first son and the second of three children. He grew up in La Jolla, Calif. and graduated from La Jolla High School in 1968. Continue reading →
PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA — A candidate for city council in Peachtree Corners is speaking out to defend Facebook posts he made referencing controversial topics including violence and guns.
Luke Crawford, a 24-year-old gun-rights advocate, is seeking the council post currently held by incumbent Jeanne Aulbach. On Tuesday night, the Gwinnett County Democratic Party shared several Facebook posts that Crawford had made on his own Facebook page.
According to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution, one post showed the dead body of a gunman who killed a Russian ambassador in Turkey. Continue reading →
ATLANTA, GA — In the wake of news that one of Atlanta’s most visible homeless shelters will close its doors this fall, its purchaser, Central Atlanta Progress, and seller, the Metro Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless, now are faced with the task of finding other places for hundreds of men and women to stay. Continue reading →
The South Fork Conservancy, a group of volunteers who joined in an effort to restore Peachtree Creek in Atlanta, is one of the 13 recipients of a new program by the Georgia Water Coalition to recognize efforts to improve the waters of Georgia. Continue reading →
PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA — Leaders in Peachtree Corners last week cut the ribbon on a pair of new housing developments on Spalding Drive.
Developer Peachtree Residential Properties unveiled model homes at Oglethorpe, a single-family home development and Duke Reserve, a townhome community. Continue reading →
282 FPUS52 KFFC 040823
Zone Forecasts for North and Central Georgia
National Weather Service Peachtree City GA Continue reading →
ATLANTA, GA — The Patch Jobs Board is the best place to find your next job in the Atlanta area. There are thousands of positions listed, both full- and part-time, in your community and nearby, brought to you by Patch and Zip Recruiter on our searchable jobs board. Continue reading →
Fleisch: Lake back to normal by June, traffic fixes underway, west side housing ‘taking off’
From the viewpoint of Peachtree City Mayor Vanessa Fleisch (photo above), 2017 turned out to be a productive year, with 2018 looking to be just as productive. Continue reading →